- Using a mortar and pestle, crush about ten raspberries per person. Set aside a few for decoration.
- Add the juice and some zest of half a lemon to your raspberries, mix and chill for an hour.
- After an hour and with the help of a shaker, mix your preparation with lots of crushed ice and Night Orient Margarita.
- Dip the rim of a glass in lemon juice and then place the rim of the glass in sugar to create an icy, gourmet effect on the rim of the glass
- Finish by adding the contents of your shaker, some raspberries and a few slices of lemon.