It is no longer unusual to find on a restaurant or bar menu a long list of non-alcoholic cocktails, also known as "Virgin Cocktails", alongside the most famous and most popular cocktails for alcohol consumers. Mojito, Bellini, Martini, Caipirinha, Cosmopolitan or Margarita, all reinvent themselves without alcohol to allow those who do not drink alcohol to enjoy a soft version of their favourite drinks. Today it is also easy to transform your home into a mixology bar and concoct tasty alcohol-free cocktails for the evening or a festive aperitif.
What is a non-alcoholic cocktail?
A non-alcoholic cocktail by definition does not contain alcohol, the mocktail does not contain alcohol either but aims to reproduce the taste of a cocktail with alcohol, giving the illusion of being the same.
Recipes for the most famous cocktails are reinvented
From the famous Mojito, to the Margarita, to Champagne and sparkling wine cocktails, they are all being reinvented in an alcohol-free version. So, even after stopping drinking, you can enjoy your favourite cocktail in a sober version: the soft cocktail. The recipes for alcohol-free cocktails are a hit on the internet, and allow those who wish to do so to reproduce the greatest classics in a "Virgin" version. Today, there is no classic cocktail with alcohol that does not have its alcohol-free counterpart.
Some classic recipes for alcohol-free cocktails :
Mojito without alcohol (ingredients for 4 people)
- 4 cl lime juice
- 4 sprigs of mint
- 4 tablespoons of cane sugar
- Very cold sparkling water
- Night Orient Mojito
- Crushed ice
- Place the mint and cane sugar at the bottom of the glass
- Crush the mint with the pestle and add the lemon juice
- Fill half the glass with crushed ice and the other half with sparkling water and Night Orient Mojito
- Mix well, add 2 slices of lemon and enjoy
Alcoholfree Cuba Libre (ingredients for 4 people) :
- 1 pinch of ground cinnamon
- 10 cl of sparkling cola
- 5 cl PVREZERO Alternative to Spirits Black Reserve
- 2 cl squeezed lime or lemon juice
- Crushed ice
- Place the cinnamon and squeezed lemon at the bottom of the glass
- Add the crushed ice then the sparkling coke and the PVREZERO Alternative to Spirits Black Reserve.
- Mix well, add a slice of lemon and enjoy
Margarita cocktail sans alcool (ingrédients pour 4 personnes) :
- 5 cl orange juice
- 5 cl lemon juice
- 5 cl Night Orient Margarita
- 1 teaspoon of cane sugar
- 1 slice of lemon for decoration
- Pour the orange juice, lemon juice and Night Orient Margarita Strawberry into a checker and stir
- Versez dans un verre, ajoutez une rondelle de citron et d’orange puis dégustez
The recipe for success: the benefits of alcohol-free cocktails
Non-alcoholic cocktails have many advantages for consumers who choose to drink them. Beyond the fact that they do not contain alcohol, they imitate the most popular cocktails in bars and restaurants. The main advantage of a non-alcoholic cocktail is its taste, which will be more or less intense due to the presence of certain fruits and vegetables or original syrups. The absence of alcohol will allow the basic ingredients to be enhanced and given pride of place. For lovers of all kinds of spices and fresh herbs, or of syrups, this is an opportunity to savour every subtle note. The non-alcoholic cocktail is easy to make at home, and democratic. It will allow you to satisfy your guests by offering them various tastes and flavours, from orange to mint, passing by pineapple, lemon, raspberry, coconut, ginger without forgetting the panoply of syrups with regressive flavours that exist at the moment. The second advantage is the absence of alcohol, which is beneficial to health.
Dans le monde de la gastronomie, il y a un plaisir indéniable à déguster une boisson sans alcool. Cette catégorie de boissons offre une vaste
Lorsqu’il s’agit de boissons non alcoolisées sophistiquées, Night Orient Classic et Night Orient Rosé se démarquent en tant que choix exquis pour ceux qui recherchent
Le cocktail Hugo Night Orient, l’apéro de votre été. Le cocktail Hugo est une boisson pétillante délicieusement rafraîchissante à base de menthe fraîche, de citron