Sparkling wine or non-alcoholic sparkling wine exists!
Sparkling wine has been part of every event table for over 150 years and has been reinvented in the form of many variations such as alcohol-free sparkling wine.
LET'S FIND OUT TOGETHER:
What is the origin of sparkling wine?
Are there different kinds of sparkling wines?
- The Brut nature will have a low sugar content with a maximum of 3g/L
- The Extra Brut will be slightly sweeter but very delicate with a sugar content of up to 6 g/L
- The Brut can contain up to 12 g/L of sugar
- The Extra-Dry will contain 12 to 17 g/L of sugar
- Dry which is sweeter will contain between 17 to 32 g/L
- Demi-Sec and Doux, which are the sweetest, can have a sugar content of up to 50 g/L
Each wine producing region will give it its own appellation such as :
- Blanquette de Limoux
- Loire Valley Crémants
- Bourgogne Crémants
- Alsace Crémants
- Bordeaux Crémants
- Jura Crémants
- Pale one of Die
- Saumur brut
- Spanish cava
Sparkling wine without alcohol?
Yes, non-alcoholic sparkling wine does exist and it is delicious! The company Univers Drink proposes in its range Night Orient, Vendôme Mademoiselle and Vina'0°, tasty sparkling wines to accompany your events. The Night Orient range offers white and rosé sparkling wines. The Vendôme Mademoiselle and Vina'0° ranges offer you organic sparkling wines.
Vendôme Mademoiselle Classic organic white sparkling wine is an alcohol-free, organic sparkling drink of great finesse and delicate sweetness, with a variety of fruity notes and a lemony aroma. A fresh and festive flavour, made from an ancient white grape variety found in certain regions of Spain, which goes perfectly with an aperitif or a fruit dessert.